Hi there. Thank you for your interest in booking an experience with me. This will not be one of those terms and conditions pages you often ignore. I hope. Please read carefully as it will form the basis of your trip and contract. If you have any questions, please reach out to me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- If you choose to opt for a payment plan, you must honor the payments otherwise you stand the chance of losing your spot to others on the waitlist. If for whatever reason you are unable to honor your payments, please reach out to me at email@example.com in advance and we can work something out.
- When you sign up for a trip, advance payments are made on your behalf to cover your accommodation and tours. If you cancel within 30 days, you get a full refund. After 30 days have elapsed, payments become non-refundable. If you choose to cancel, please let me know in writing as soon as possible and I will do my best to help. In situations when I am unable to, you have the option of applying your balance towards a future experience, swapping with someone on the waitlist, or transferring to a friend.
- Ufuoma does not cover visas and processing. However, she can offer help and advice to those who need them based on her know-how. Every trip attendee is responsible for making sure they have their visas for every trip. Ufuoma will not be responsible for entry issues or denials.
- Every applicant MUST have travel insurance before the trip.
- All accommodation are based on double occupancy. This means you will be paired with another traveler in the same room.
- All prices are quoted in USD.