Hi there. Thank you for your interest in booking an experience with me. This will not be one of those terms and conditions pages you often ignore. I hope. Please read carefully as it will form the basis of your trip and contract. If you have any questions, please reach out to me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
- All deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- If you choose to opt for a payment plan, you must honor the payments otherwise you stand the chance of losing your spot to others on the waitlist. If for whatever reason you are unable to honor your payments, please reach out to me on email@example.com in advance and we can work something out.
- Payments are refundable if requested 7 days after payment is made.
- After 7 days has elapsed, payments become non-refundable. If you choose to cancel, please let me know in writing as soon as possible and I will do my best to help. In situations when I am unable to, you have the option of forfeiting your payment or applying it towards a future experience. You can also transfer your spot to a friend if you do so within 14 days and before the last payment is due.
- Ufuoma does not cover visas and processing. However, she can offer help and advice to those who need them based on her know-how. Every trip attendee is responsible for making sure they have their visas for every trip. Ufuoma will not be responsible for entry issues or denials.
- Every applicant MUST have travel insurance before the trip.
- All accommodation are based on double occupancy.
- All prices are quoted in USD.