Plan a Trip with Jessica Ufuoma
Don’t you just wish you could hop on a plane and go somewhere without having to worry about the details? You get to a new country and have your hotel, tours, activities all sorted out. Well, this is what you get when you plan a trip with super travel planner, blogger, and entrepreneur, Jessica Ufuoma.
MEET YOUR TRAVEL PLANNER
Jessica Ufuoma – Travel Blogger and Planner
With over 5 years of travel experiences and 50 countries visited, Jessica knows the industry’s ins and outs and has an eye for only the best and most authentic experiences. Her attention to detail is unmatched and she brings her passion for and knowledge of travel to ensure the best experiences for her clients. Her motto is, “If I can’t stay here, my clients can’t”. She also has a vast list of vendors and tour guides who can be there for you on your trip and ensure you have an absolutely fabulous time. Why not work with someone who promises you a good hassle-free time, knows what they’re doing and walks the talk?
Save time, money and headaches trying to figure it out on your own!
Travel planning takes time and can be overwhelming. Not to mention the risks involved in making costly mistakes, like forgetting to inform your bank of an upcoming trip, thereby getting your card blocked, leading you to being stranded on a trip. Or even not researching properly and missing the mark totally. If you want a done-for-you service where you entrust your trip in the hands of a capable and experienced travel planner (me), then you can travel worry-free and enjoy peace of mind knowing that all your travel plans are well taken care of.
COVID-19 complexities accounted for
No thanks to the pandemic, travel has become even more complicated. I’ll work with you to ensure you are only staying at hygienic and safe hotels and booking tours that are led by safety-conscious guides. With my wealth of experience and extensive network, I’ll see to it that you have a safe and secure trip that’s still enjoyable even in these times.
What’s included in the travel planning package
- Fully customized itinerary so you can make the best of your time in the country
- Flight sourcing within your budget
- Hotels sourcing within your budget
- Detailed cost breakdown and itinerary, within your budget so you can travel without breaking the bank
- Local contact in destination
- Covid-19 support, including testing centers, booking, and safety. Never get it wrong with the ever-changing Covid rules.
- Expert advice and recommendation. You’re in reliable hands.
Types of trips covered
- Group trips
- Couple trips
- Family trips
- Solo travel – most popular
- Girl trips and birthday celebrations
- Destination wedding consultations
How it works
- Purchase this service by adding to cart and checking out
- Once you purchase, you will receive an email from me with a welcome package
- We schedule our first consultation within 48 hours (business days) where I learn more about your trip and preferences
- I send you an initial brief based on your preferences
- I create a comprehensive travel package for you within your budget
- We start booking the trip and continue working together until you return from the trip.
If you have any questions, please reach out to me at email@example.com.
Note that this is a done-for-you service, which means I will be doing all the trip planning hard work for you, like the research, hotel sourcing, flight sourcing, experience building and more. If you rather have just itineraries and not the full service, you can purchase a customized itinerary at a fraction of the cost.