We are all expectant of something, anything and that’s great because it’s the expectation that keeps us going. Being expectant and hopeful is something everyone should strive for as it can be a healthy distraction from whatever circumstances we are facing at the moment.
While we hope and expect though, what are we doing with the now? Hope is great, waiting and doing nothing, not so much. Begs the question, are you living or just, waiting?
Many people are waiting, waiting for the perfect moment to do something worthwhile, waiting for a million dollars to travel, waiting for the perfect woman to fall in love with, waiting for enough capital to start a business, just waiting and waiting and waiting. What are you waiting for?
Life passes you by,
slowly fast. Life doesn’t wait, why should you? Every second passes, why is it okay to pause, wait and do nothing? While you wait for the next big break or whatever you are expectant for, how about you make the most of everything that you do have now?
- Fall in love, what’s the worse that can happen? Your heart is broken, but did you die?
- Take your savings and go on the vacation of your dreams. Hey, why not?
- Start that business you always had in your head. You will regret it when someone else does.
- Go bungee jumping for the first time. You know you want to.
- Tell someone you love them. Yes, go ahead, say it now.
“One day, you will wake up and there won’t be any more time to do things you’ve always wanted. Do it now.” Stop simply waiting, truly start living.
Follow me on Social Media